Monday, October 15, 2007

What You'll Be Getting Me for Christmas! *Updated*

The only good thing about Canadian Thanksgiving is that it means that I can start whoring my Christmas List in October.

When it comes to the Dr. I only do NEW WHO. And while I enjoy giving into my Anglophilia, I'm not that big of a fan of the show (please don't shoot me). But I do love it when fandom and home decor ingeniously collide (says the owner of a Yoda pillow). So when I went to my local comic book store, on a Sunday, and saw The Doctor Who Talking TARDIS Cookie Jar I immediately fell in love (Cue-'Love at First Sight').

Update- Kylie's going to be on the Doctor Who Christmas Special (Oh how POMEs love their X-Mas specials) !!! So i'll finally have a Kylie/Geek connection that doesn't involve the Locomotion. Yay!

No comments: