Friday, October 26, 2007

OMG BSG RAZR 111207!!!

Zap2It.com reports that SciFi is putting on Theatrical Screenings of Battlestar Galactica: Razor on Monday November 12 (That's 12 days before its television premiere on the 24th).

Good News- is that admission is free
Bad News-is that showings are only in New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston, San Francisco, Dallas and Seattle.
I mean really Vancouver deserves its own screening since we are Caprica (& every other colony) and all.
Oh and when am I going to bump into Jamie Bamber at IGA or Starbucks or something? Are you there God? It's me, Pop Colony!!!

1 comment:

Manuel B said...

http://bp1.blogger.com/_k4kLJa2nGqM/RyKcljfPKfI/AAAAAAAAAdk/d8IkPY9dZyM/s1600-h/BSG+Razor.jpg

that's right baby! Thanks for the heads up - though the 7pm showing was already "sold" out so I'll have to enjoy Penn Station at midnight...which I'm sure is lovely.
But I'm sure Jamie and Katee and Mary and Tricia will make up for it :D