Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Guess Who's Not Not Hot?

Here I'll enlighten you to the Hotties of the world. This week.....

Television writer- Drew Goddard!

Sign-Pisces
Ht: 6'4'' (Damn!!!)
So lets go down his hit parade…
• 5 episodes Buffy (including two of my all-time favorites, Selfless & Conversations With Dead People)
• 5 episodes of Angel (all of them Season 5 gems especially the hilarious The Girl in Question)
• 5 episodes of Alias (including the Series Finale which included Amy Acker)
• 6 episodes of Lost (which currently also employs one of my faves, Brian K. Vaughan)
•Upcoming Arc of Buffy Season Eight
•Upcoming ultra hush-hush JJ Abrams flick, ‘Cloverfield

Plus he reminds me of a young Gregory Peck (which is always a good thing).

The real experts would have to be the Minions of Ultimate Drew. There you can get your fix (plus some pix).

2 comments:

Ty said...

Seriously...Buffy, Angel, and Alias! Does it really get any better than that?!? (obviously no answer is required)

POP COLONY said...

I almost feel like I made him up. There I go using the secret again!