Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tuesday's Hotties-The Grand Finale!

The Boys of Bones [FOX 8PM]-Thankfully they don't have eye makeup issues!
David Boreanaz -All I have to say is BECOMING PART 2!!!!
















TJ Thyne - His character is a billionaire. Please marry me now!















Eric Millegan - I love my men of the theatre.














Bret Harrison Reaper 9PM CW My favorite new hottie of the TV season! Why oh why wasn't he at the Reaper panel at Comic-Con? Not that I don't love Kevin Smith and all...just not that way. I seriously don't understand why I don't run into the hotties who shoot here in Vancouver ( I'm talking to you James, Aaron, Bret, & Jamie!). Though I did see the awesomely funny Jane Lynch (40 Year Old Virgin, Talladega Nights, & Best in Show) leaving the Armani Exchange on Robson tonight!






Scott Foley The Unit 9PM CBS It's been refreshing to see him a lot less whiny than he was back in his Felicity days. And his appearance in Scream 3 is one of the best performances ever captured on film.


I've stopped watching House because it has just gotten wayyyyy too ridiculous. Sorry Hugh et company!

No comments: