Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bonus Hotties: GOLDEN GLOBE EDITION!

While I'm not happy to see Waitress & Keri Russell, Zodiac (especially my boys Robert Downey Jr. & Mark Ruffalo!!!), O-N-C-E!!!, Chloe Sevigny on Big Love, Cheno on Pushing Daisies, How I Met Your Mother, Ben Foster in 3:10 to Yuma-hell Bale & Crowe too, and Bill Nighy (Who should just always be nominated for everything ever!) missing from the noms, I must admit that this year's awards are shaping up to be one of the hottest!!!

Best Actor-Drama
James McAvoy
Why is no one showing Starter For 10 any love? Bastards. Loved him since State of Play (Go Bill Nighy!) And still waiting for Penelope! (What movie purgatory are they keeping it in?)







Viggo Mortensen
Finally Naked Knife-fights go mainstream!










Best Actor-Musical or Comedy

Johnny Depp
You had me at Depp & Burton doing Sondheim.










Ryan Gosling
Canadian Love!










Tom Hanks
If you really know me you know what I think of old Tom.










Best Supporting Actor
Casey Affleck
Maybe Ben should stay behind the camera more often.










Javier Bardem
Latino Power! And that dutch boy haircut still gives me (and hair stylists around the world) goosebumps.









Best Director
Ridley Scott
I really think this nom is retribution for overlooking the brilliance of "A Good Year". I love you Ridley!!! [end of Ridley fangirlyness]









Best Screenplay
Aaron Sorkin
I didn't know walking and talking in hallways could be so sexy.










Best Actor TV Drama

Michael C. Hall
If I show any more love for MCH I think i'll be sent a restraining order.










Jon Hamm
Mad Men was fantastic even if I had to watch it on AMC (I'm a TCM Loyalist).




Jonathan Rhys Meyers
I promise I'll go see August Rush soon! I swear!










Bill Paxton
TEXAS love!











Best Actor TV Comedy

Lee Pace
See Michael C. Hall






David Duchovny
14 years since The X-Files premiered and still looking good!









Best Actor Tv Miniseries/Movie
Jason Issacs
Mmmm Thank God for TBS! They show Sweet November every couple of weeks so that I don't have to go through the embarrassment of buying it.









James Nesbitt
If you didn't get to see Jekyll on BBC do yourself a favor and see it. It's soooo creepy and so good.



Adam Beach
Canadian & First Nations Love! Love him on L&O: SVU especially!

1 comment:

Jason said...

So predictable.

...Not that I'm any different. Or that my list would be, for that matter.