A preview sketch from Humberto Ramos' run on Runaways has surfaced on Ramos' blog.
My biggest problem has to be with Victor. Why is he wearing a pair of JNCO jeans from 1994??? And what is up with that greasy non-perfectly styled with Bumble & Bumble hair??? And don't even get me started on the whole open shirt thing. I swear he looks like the HOMIES you buy from the machine at the entrance to Wal-Mart!
But I guess this explains a lot about how Victor becomes Big Bad Victorious in the future.
My biggest problem has to be with Victor. Why is he wearing a pair of JNCO jeans from 1994??? And what is up with that greasy non-perfectly styled with Bumble & Bumble hair??? And don't even get me started on the whole open shirt thing. I swear he looks like the HOMIES you buy from the machine at the entrance to Wal-Mart!
Stumble It!
No comments:
Post a Comment