I don't like to give the Pop Colony seal of approval to movies that I haven't seen yet but Lee Pace makes me do crazy things. So here's the top 10 Reasons to see The Fall.
10. Because Possession will pull a Fanboys and never get released [double :(]
9. Lee Pace in eyeliner
8. It's from the director of The Cell (which before you start bitching-was an excellent music video/Louis Vuitton tie-in advert)
7. According to IMDB it was shot in 26 countries.
6. Lee Pace sports some Jean-Paul Gaultier-esque swag
5. It kinds of looks like the South Asian version of Pan's Labyrinth
4. Did I mention Lee Pace in eyeliner?
3. Produced by Spike Jonze & David Fincher. Spike has earned beaucoup de points after dropping Drew. And Fincher was totally shafted last year. Zodiac was fantastic. Robert Downey Jr was brilliant (as always).
2. I don't know who the eff Kim Uylenbroek (pictured right) is but he's in the movie and he's hot. [Just did some mild investigating. He's a Dutch model. ed note:Sweet.]
1. There's no Pushing Daisies until....wait for it...the Fall :(