Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tiny TinTin

According to the Guardian the kid from Love Actually/Nanny McPhee (or for the geekery- two eps of Doctor Who last season) has been cast as everyone's favorite Belgian for the TinTin Triology (god I love me some alliteration!). I'm not sure what to think except that I guess Freddie Highmore was asking for too much money. But seriously I can't believe the boy is almost 18! I swear he still looks like a fetus.

On the other hand, I guess I'm also feeling blah over the news since many moons ago I heard a rumor that Jamie Bell was in the front running since TinTin is being directed by his Billy Elliot director- Stephen Daldry. And you know how I feel about Jamie Bell. Did you see "Dear Wendy". I didn't think so.


[BTW: I'm really surprised that I haven't seen this reported/debated all over the comics blogs yet. I guess it's too Euro for North American fanboys.]

No comments: