Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Pom a Day Keeps the Doctor Away-James Purefoy

I seriously cannot get over how underrated James Purefoy is in America. It's just not right! I'm super excited for his Saint reboot though I doubt it's going to get much play in the US. I think most people weren't too impressed with Val Kilmer and Elizabeth Shue's take on The Saint. Though I'll always argue that I'm sure that they were going for a pastishe rather than a remake. But alas they're bringing in a proper bloke to fill in the (always stylish) shoes of Roger Moore. And what a proper bloke indeed.And if you haven't seen Bedrooms & Hallways do yourself a big favor and rent it. I mean seriously how can you go wrong with James Purefoy having a romp with his Rome co-star (& certified Hottie) Kevin McKidd? Answer: You can't

No comments: