Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HOMOPHONIC: Batman & Robin-The Soundtrack

Debating the homosexual overtones of the Batman and Robin(s?) relationship is one of the greatest geek activities around. Especially if you're friends with a generous helping of English majors. But I’m just saying that if Batman or Robin’s iPOD contained the collection of artists featured on these two albums the debate would be nearly over. Well unless you want to start debating whether Batman is European or Fraiser.


Bone Thugs N Harmony-Look Into My Eyes: If you don’t like “Breakdown” off of Mariah’s Butterfly then I just can’t talk to you.

R.Kelly-Gotham City:There is no one on earth who doesn’t secretly love Ignition.



Jewel-Foolish Games: This song actually reached #2 on the Top 100. I just remember the music video with the horses. And if you’re wondering, which of course I know you are, there’s a dance cover.

Goo Goo Dolls-Lazy Eye: Yeah this song is rubbish. Stick to the City of Angels soundtrack. Though I would have preferred John Rzeznik to Clooney as Batman. The man's got the lips.


Moloko-Fun For Me:
Um what more can I say other than Roisin Murphy is an Electronica diva with divine fashion sense. Can you really ask for more?

Underworld-Moaner: I really have only one word for you: TRANCE. Actually I have two more: Progressive House. Please rave accordingly.


The Smashing Pumpkins-The Beginning is the End is the Beginning:
Most of you caught the WATCHMEN trailer either online or in front of Dark Knight. Love to see Warner Bros. going Green by recycling their properties.

No comments: