Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'M IN LOVE-Olympics Edition

Mmm a Male Gymnast with Salt & Pepper hair?
YES, PLEASE!

Jordan Jovtchev representing Bulgaria (but based out of my hometown of Houston, Texas) was the highlight of the Men's Rings final. He was seriously like sex on a stick (or more acurately on rings) out there in Beijing. Why the hell does he not have a Clarins endorsement or sometihng? That Dolce & Gabanna guy can't do everything! Though now that I take a closer look he reminds me of a seriously ripped Richard Burgi. I definitely wouldn't mind Jovtchev showing up on Wisteria Lane (or my street) in the future.
I must give a shout-out to TiVo & Financial Times for making me aware of the ridiculusly hot Jovtchev.

3 comments:

Jason said...

OMG! Where would Mr. Burgi get all his love from if not from us? And your mother of course...God he was SO hot in In Your Shoes.

Is that possibly the gayest grouping of sentences I've ever typed?

P.S. I'm not officially a part of the www.richardburgi.com team, but we do share the same values.

POP COLONY said...

All I'm going to say is shoot me if we ever get sucked into the "Donna Murphy is so under-rated" conversation.

Jason said...

But she keeps being cast only in supporting doctor roles!...or so I hear.