Friday, October 24, 2008

Recession Rhymes with Possession for a Reason-Diane von Furstenberg is WONDER WOMAN

Mmm is 165$ a lot for a DVF Tote Bag??? 
I mean it is big enough to carry my Wednesday Goodies but it is in the end just a tote bag. No Invisible Jet included. Why oh why couldn't Diane have plastered Diana all over one of her iconic wrap dresses? See that would have been a wicked combo of Heroine Chic. Why don't these people consult me first? Oh yeah probably b/c I would keep it real about...well everything.  
Though it does make me hope that one day Tory Burch will do a Buffy-inspired collection. It would be a match made in heroine heaven! They're both perky blondes with plenty of spunk and enviable wardrobes. Plus-You can't beat that Ms.Burch's emblem is a cross. Poetic Justice. (If you don't get that reference then you need to catch up on your season 4 Buffy. Or at least with Janet)

No comments: