Friday, September 28, 2007

Wayyyyyyy more helpful than Nemisis


Joss didn't get to do his version of Wonder Woman (but I pray everyday that DC will get smart and try to convince him to do a run. God knows that WW needs it after the less than thrilling Picoult run. Plus DC could use the sales since we all know the equation JOSS=GOLD!!! But I digress) but I know that she would have kicked a lot of ass while being perfectly styled.



Tae Bo- For ass kicking abilities

Hair Color: L'Oreal Preference-Les Noirs Fatales in Deepest Indigo
What can I say? Black/Blue comic book hair rocks!!!

Frederik Fekkai Luscious Curls Shampoo & Conditioner

Styling: Kerastase Elasto Curl Mousse

Eyeliner: Guerlain Divinora (Liquid) Eye Liner in Black


Mascara: Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender in 001 Black


Lipstick: Nars Jungle Red


Wax: Nad's No-Heat Hair Removal Gel
(I don't know very many Amazons with naturally groomed eyebrows.)

So go out and be Wonderful!

No comments: