Friday, September 12, 2008

POP COLONY PSA: Stephen Harper is not related to Ben Harper (or Harper Lee)

I'm not 100% sure why I think Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is hot but I think it has something to do with being able to buy his likeness at Build-A-Bear. I'm just saying. Thank goodness his party is with me on this since they've lovingly released Stephen Harbear wallpapers.
Oh and while I have your attention: Mr.Laura Dern aka Ben Harper is shockingly not related to Stephen Harper. You are now free to pick up your jaw from the floor.

4 comments:

mB said...

Yes, but... is he black?

POP COLONY said...

But Harper Lee is a woman.

Jason said...

Wait! What? All these revelations change everything!

Andy said...

My friend recently said "you look like Bob Harper".
Well first I had to say "oh, god, I LOVE laura Dern!" and then I had to question him, by saying, "How do I look like him, I'm not even black for a start?"
And then I realized that BOB not Ben was the trainer from The Biggest Loser hahaha.
Oh, and I LOVE the Koala snapshot slidshow. I'm jealous of that bear!!
Oh, and I just had green Thai curry today, and I was eating bamboo, you know, like a PANDA BEAR! lol